Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
The ComBioCat ScienceCampus is working on
- the development of routes to carbocyclic aromatics from glycerol and sugars,
- the efficient conversion of atmospheric CO2 to fuels and chemicals using advanced membrane and flow reactors,
- the development of plasma-enhanced materials for photocatalytic CO2 conversions to fuels and chemicals,
- the de novo design of artificial enzymes for enantioselective C-C coupling,
- the combination of metabolomics with protein engineering to create highly optimised chemo-enzymatic cascades.