Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
General Terms and Conditions
- The registration of participation is binding.
- If you have to cancel the registration, a cancellation fee of 50 EUR will apply. Cancellations are possible until 7 days before the start of the event. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective. Cancellations have to be sent by e-mail to pscs2022 @ fu-confirm.de.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following submission of the registration (but not later than 7 days before the starting day of the event).
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be canceled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
- At the moment, we plan and strongly hope for a face-to-face meeting. However, we will carefully observe the pandemic situation and adapt the meeting format accordingly. In case of changing the format to online-only, the f2f registration will be automatically turned into a virtual registration and the difference in fees will be reimbursed. There will be no hybrid version of the event. Fees for the virtual event will be 50 % of the regular fees.